Completely New Design
Reverse Polarity Protection, the XR10 Justock is integrated using MOSFET. If the battery terminals are connected in reverse, the MOSFET will be reverse-biased and will not allow current to flow through the system.
The ESC supports both CC (counterclockwise) and CW (clockwise) motor rotational directions for different usage on the market.
The user-friendly interface allows for easy and convenient setup by simply connecting the 3in1 LCD programming box or OTA Bluetooth module to the dedicated programming port.
Built-in BEC which can support a maximum output current of up to 8A and the output voltage at either 6V or 7.4V. This will ensure constant power supplied to today’s high-torque servos in the market.
- Specification XR10 Justock G3
- Current Continuous:60A, Burst: 380A
- Input * Note #1 2S Lipo(Only 2S)
- Built-in BEC 6V/7.4V @ 4A(Switch-mode)
- ESC programming Independent programming port
- Motor Supported Sensor and sensorless brushless motor
- Motor Limit =10.5T 3650 Motor
- Suitable Car 1/10, 1/12 On-road and Off-road club competition and normal training
- Cooling Fan Powered by BEC
- Size 40.9(L)x33.9(W)x32.1(H)
- Weight 75.4g(Including weight of wire)