This kit is designed to allow you to use 1 starter box to start both buggy and truggy on the same box.
This will definitely save you space when traveling.
The plates and parts are made using 6061 aluminum. I have made the parts to contrast the boxes so it will be easier for the pit guys
to align the cars in low light conditions that we have on pit road at night.
This kit will fit most cars and trucks on the market.
The plates are designed to fit the Sure start, and ofna Blue box, and dynamite boxes.
It is easiest to remove the motor first to align everything up
PUT THE TRUGGY STOPS ON THE 2 BRACKETS.
PUT THE 3MM LOCKING NUTS INTO THE BOTTOM SIDE OF THE 2 BRACKETS AND START THE 3 X 12 BUTTON HEAD SCREW INTO THE LOCK NUT
DO NOT SNUG THE SCREW DOWN AT THIS TIME.
out the small oval part into the slot from the bottom side and align the brackets and start the (4) flat head screws into into the brackets but do not snug them down yet.
(1) align buggy flywheel slot with starter wheel.
(2) adjust front plate so the buggy chassis fits into front slot of adapter plate.
(3) adjust rear plate so the buggy chassis fits into rear slot of adapter plate.
(4) place truggy on box aligning the flywheel slot to the starter box wheel.
(5) adjust the stop pegs on front plate. if necessary.
(note) associated chassis will fit front slot on both chassis.
Tekno will fit both front and rear plates in slots on adapter plates.
(6) adjust rear pegs on plate to fit truggy.
NOTE: It may be necessary to raise the starter wheel on some models or if your starter box wheel is worn.
Shoo goo works well to hold the wheel adapter spacers in place.