This is MMax8R 1/8 Competition Sensored 200A ESC with Hurricane Fan and Carbon Fan Guard.
1/8TH SCALE COMPETITION REDEFINED
The MMax 8R ESC was designed and built with one goal in mind: winning competitions.
Heavy collaboration with Jared Tebo ensures the top-quality hardware components will meet the demands of high caliber racing, and the software is able to provide what pro drivers require to win.
FULL ALUMINUM CASE WITH SUPER POWERFUL 8.4V BEC
The MMax 8R utilizes a full aluminum case that ensures the maximum thermal dissipation and extreme durability. The 40mm Hurricane Aluminum HV turbo ESC fan provides that extra insurance to cool down the ESC in extreme ambient conditions. The super-switch-mode BEC is designed to handle true HV for all types of servos from 6V to 8.4V. It provides the true power needed to steer 1/8 competition RC cars.
32-BIT CPU PLATFORM WITH ALL NEW USB HOST & SLAVE DUAL MODE
Ever wondered if your ESC has the best performance and a real 32-bit processor? Well, we believe you certainly deserve to know the facts, while using the best products on the market. The MMax 8 ESC adapts Microchip PIC32 platform that processes all the complicated data at extreme speed to provide the most precise throttle and brake response. Another significant piece of the MMax 32-bit platform is the on board USB function. The MMax 8R has an upgraded USB mode that allows the ESC to connect directly via its USB port to:
1. MS Windows 7/10 PC
2. Maclan ProLink Programming card
3. Android devices
4. Maclan AirLink Wi-Fi module (coming in Summer 2020)
MMax 8R ESC Features
- Upgraded with Hurricane aluminum fan and carbon fiber fan guard.
- High performance 32-bit PIC32 CPU for high speed and accurate processing.
- New generation firmware algorithms for the strongest ever throttle and brake performance.
- On board USB host + slave dual mode for the ease of connectivity and unlimited extensibility.
- Dual ‘power-on’ options for the ease of operation. (can be controlled by a switch or direct to battery)
- All aluminum structure with omnidirectional heatsink for maximum airflow and optimum cooling performance.
- All detachable connectors with several optional length cables.
- Adjustable throttle and brake PWM frequency for fine tuning.
- Motor/ESC temperature protection and low voltage protection.
- MS Windows 7/10 compatible and mobile app software for data logging, programming, and firmware updating.